This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
3. Gathering, Use and Disclosure of Non-Personally-Identifying Information.
We collect both Non-Personally-Identifying Information and Personally-Identifying Information from you. "Non–Personally–Identifying Information" is information that, without the aid of additional information, cannot be directly associated with a specific person or entity. "Personally–Identifying Information," by contrast, is information such as a name or email address that, without more, can be directly associated with a specific person or entity.
- A. Gathering Non-Personally-Identifying Information.
- (i) Web Browsers. Like most site operators, we gather Non-Personally-Identifying Information from you of the sort that web browsers, depending on their settings, may make available. That information includes your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, operating system and browser type, and the locations of the web pages you view right before arriving at, while navigating and immediately after leaving this Site.
- (ii) Web Cookies. A "Web Cookie" is a string of information that a site stores on your computer, and your browser provides to this Site, each time you submit a query to this Site. We may use Web Cookies to track the pages that you visit during each Site session, both to help us improve your experience and to help us understand how this Site is being used. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE WEB COOKIES PLACED ON YOUR COMPUTER, YOU SHOULD SET YOUR BROWSER TO REFUSE WEB COOKIES BEFORE ACCESSING THIS SITE, WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT CERTAIN FEATURES OF THIS SITE MAY NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY WITHOUT THE AID OF WEB COOKIES. IF YOU REFUSE WEB COOKIES, YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RESULTING LOSS OF FUNCTIONALITY.
- (iii) Web Beacons. A "Web Beacon" is an object that is embedded in a web page. It is usually invisible to you but allows site operators to check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email communication. We may place Web Beacons on pages of this Site. You may not decline Web Beacons. However, they may be rendered ineffective by declining all cookies or modifying your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis.
- B. Use of Non-Personally-Identifying Information.
We analyze Non–Personally–Identifying Information gathered from users of this Site to help us better understand how this Site is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are able to better design this Site to improve your experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. We link information gathered using Non-Personally-Identifying Information to Personally-Identifying Information.
- C. Disclosure of Non-Personally-Identifying Information.
From time to time, we may also release the Non–Personally–Identifying Information gathered from Site users in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of this Site.
- D. Third Party Advertisements.
- (i) The advertisements appearing on this Site are delivered to you by third party advertisers ("Third Party Advertisers"). In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, Third Party Advertisers may place or recognize a unique Web Cookie on your browser. Non-Personally-Identifying Information, such as the number of times you have viewed an advertisement (but not your name, address, or other Personally-Identifiable Information), are used to serve advertisements to you. As with other Web Cookies, and consistent with our policy on cookies stated above in Section 3(A)(ii) ("Web Cookies"), you may block or delete such Web Cookies from your drive or memory. We have no access or control over third party Web Cookies.Third Party Advertisers may also use Web Beacons to help us manage and optimize our online advertising. And, the third party advertising technology that we use on this Site may use Non-Personally-Identifying Information derived from your use of this Site to target advertising to you on this Site.
- (ii) We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads and collect information when users visit our site. These companies may collect and use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on our site, other websites and other forms of media, such as mobile apps, about goods and services that may be of interest to you, and to understand how users respond to advertising on our website and other websites. These companies may collect this information using technologies such as cookies and pixels. We may also share personal information such as your email address in hashed non-human readable form with these advertising companies. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, check out http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
4. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personally–Identifying Information.
As defined above, Personally-Identifying Information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person or entity. We will only collect Personally-Identifying Information that you knowingly submit to us. We will not disclose your Personally-Identifying Information to third parties unless we obtain your permission to do so at the time we collect it, except as set forth below:
- A. Registration and Other Information Provided to Us.
When you register with this Site, you may be asked to disclose Personally–Identifying Information. You may also choose to submit Personally-Identifying Information to us when you send us an email or use any interactive features and services that we may make available from time to time on this Site.
- B. Material You Choose to Reveal in On-line Forums, Blogs, Message Boards, Chat Rooms or Similar Locations.
You may post Personally-Identifying Information on areas of this Site that may be viewed by other users or the public, although we recommend that you do not do so. We urge you to use good judgment and not post Personally-Identifying Information that you do not want other users to know. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF PRIVACY OR OTHER HARM RESULTING FROM YOUR VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION.
- C. DMCA Infringement Notifications, Notices of Violations of Site Terms of Service and Other Communications Directed to Us.
By submitting a Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Infringement Notification or other communication (including communications about content stored on or transmitted through this Site), you consent to have this communication forwarded to the person or entity who stored or transmitted the content addressed by your communications in order to facilitate a prompt resolution. For notices other than DMCA Infringement Notifications, upon request, we will edit out your name and contact information. However, DMCA Infringement Notifications (including any Personally-Identifiable Information set forth in the notifications) will be forwarded as submitted to us without any deletions.
- D. Security.
We take reasonable precautions to protect the security of your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personally-Identifying Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any unauthorized access to or use of this Site or information collected and maintained by this Site should be immediately brought to our attention by sending us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E. Storage of Personally Identifying Information Outside of the United States and Canada.
Personally-Identifying Information may be stored on servers outside of the United States and Canada, and, as a result, may be subject to access requests from law enforcement in other jurisdictions.
- F. Other.
- (i) Employees, Third-Party Processors and Third-Party Service Providers. We will disclose Personally-Identifying Information to our employees, contractors, affiliates, distributors, dealers, vendors and suppliers who process Personally-Identifying Information on our behalf, participate with us in the provision or operation of this Site or provide you with services relating to products available on or through the Site.
- (ii) By Law, to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies. We disclose Personally-Identifying information if: (1) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order; (2) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (3) we believe that you have abused the service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws.
- (iv) Marketing Communications. If you opt-in to receive our marketing materials upon registration, we will email you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you opt-in to receive third parties' marketing materials upon registration, we will provide your email information to third parties, so that those third parties may directly contact you about additional products and services. If you wish to opt-out of having your email information provided to third parties at any time after registration, you may do so by sending us an email at email@example.com. Even after opting-out, you may continue to receive marketing emails from third parties to whom we have provided your email information. You will be responsible for directly contacting such third parties to request cessation of further marketing emails.
5. Collection and Use of Information by Third Parties.
7. Access to Information.
You have a right to contact us in order to access or update any personal information that we may store about you.
8. Contact Us.
If you wish to contact us, please contact us at the following addresses and include your name, address and email address in your correspondence to us: Appgravity, Inc. , 2784 Homestead Road, No. 316, Santa Clara, CA 95051, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.